UCCS Campus Digital Signage Procedures
UCCS Campus Digital Signage
We are so excited to offer campus-wide digital signage for use by UCCS organizations, departments and clubs. Below you will find all the details of how signage is administered and functions on campus. If you're looking for the nitty-gritty details on how to build and submit a sign for posting, look no further!
- Build your sign at 1280x720 pixels (a 9:6 aspect ratio).
- Where possible, save your image as a png to make sure the image has good resolution.
- We can also post: pdfs, mp4s, Word docs, spreadsheets, jpgs, tifs, and PowerPoint slides.
- A special note about movies: you can export files with either animation or actual video footage. Please keep your video under 15 seconds at the most. You may also upload a video to youtube and send us the link to post.
- We recommend Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial or Times New Roman for your font.
- Include your organizational logo or club name/logo. Signs must clearly indicate UCCS affiliation (UCCS department or club logo, UCCS email as a contact, URL to a UCCS webpage, etc).
- Your Announcement will run:
- ... for a max of 21 days if it is not connected with an event.
- ... for a max of 14 days previous to an event.
- ... for 10 seconds at a time.
- ... in rotation with other campus content and frequency may vary.
To submit your content to be added to the campus playlist, email Auxiliary Services Marketing at email@example.com. Include your information, artwork / slide where applicable, and date range you’d like your slide to run. Any additional instructions are welcome.